Junior Software Engineer - Full Time
We have an opening available for an enterprising
junior person to assist with our programming, production
and customer service functions. The tasks are to be completed
at our facilities Monday through Friday between the hours
of 8.45 am to 5.30 pm as required.
Our requirements will suit a University or TAFE
student who wishes to build their education.
- copy and paste between Alpha-SEO (based on FileMaker
Pro) and website pages in Dreamweaver
- develop Alpha-SEO scripts
- simple Excel worksheet editing to build lists of keyword
phrases for Alpha-SEO
- note website qualities and generate reports using Alpha-SEO
and Web Position Gold
- light office cleaning
- general office administration including telephone reception,
filing, tea & coffee
- editing of website pages as assisted
- education and skill in structured programming and documentation
- self development in realising the potential of FileMaker
Pro software. Please download a trial copy to see what
you can achieve
- interest in the field of search engine optimisation
- pay will be as negotiated with successful applicants including
base and commission
- learn from our other team members and organisations we
work for and with
- make contacts as a part of a leading Australian technology
How to Apply
Your details will be held in strict confidence.
We ask that while this page is current on our website you
complete the Application Form below and forward a resume with
3 references to "AWS HR Manager" as a .pdf file,
along with your covering letter expressed in the email.
Your references should state the referees: name,
position, organisation, telephone and fax number (as available).
Please send us your information before calling
our office, and pay attention to the details of this page
and on our website generally. We are are looking for capable
people who can succeed on their own and as a part of a team.
We promise to respond to all inquiries for opportunities
that we have requested and posted on our website. Do not expect
a reply for opportunities which have not been posted or which
you are not suitable for.
Thank you for your interest, our best wishes
to your career success!